- All payments and ticket sales are non refundable.
- In the case of force majeure or bad weather guests with bed bookings and tickets may be offered to attend on another date (subject to availability), unfortunately we operate a no refund policy.
- If the venue is open, but you are no longer attending, this is taken as a cancellation we can not move your date. However, please contact our team as we may offer date transfers for certain circumstances.
- All deposits are non refundable. If you can no longer make your reservation, you will not be liable to pay the remaining balance however the deposit can not be refunded. If you have booked a stag and hen package and an individual can no longer make the event, you will not need to pay that individuals remaining balance however they will loose the deposit they paid.
- We open at 12:00 and close between 20:00 to 00:00 depending on the day and the event. You have the VIP area from 12:00 until 20:00. If we are open later than 20:00 and you wish to stay longer, please speak to the VIP host and if there is no night event this will be possible. Low season dates we may close from 19:00.
- If you have a VIP area reserved, you will need to arrive by 15:00. If you have a stag or hen package, you will need to arrive by 14:00. We reserve the right to resell your bed if you have not arrived by this time. If you need to arrive later, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
- Oceans Beach Club Mallorca is strictly over 18s only. ID may be required on entry for anyone that looks under the age of 21.
- There is no dress code however certain items are not allowed. These include:
- Football and sports shirts
- Inappropriate fancy dress
- Large inflatables
- Male swimwear that is too short or revealing
- Body paint and body sparkles (face and chest are allowed)
- We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who we believe is dress inappropriately.
All guests must wear suitable footwear. All guests are also required to depart the venue fully clothed (tops & shorts/skirt).
- To ensure safety, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items, which may cause danger or disruption to others. Note that selfie sticks are also note permitted.
- Entry into the venue is at the manager’s discretion, any person refusing to comply with any regulation concerning public bathing or swimming will be asked to leave the premises.
- In extreme cases the venue may change my specific bed booked to another bed/table.
- Bed prices are subject to change during the season as per the Management’s discretion, we are not obligated to reduce the price of any previously booked bed in the event that the price for other similar beds are reduced at a later time. We are also not obligated to notify clients to let them know of a change in price to other beds.
- Please be aware of your belongings inside the beach club, as during your time at Oceans Beach we cannot be held responsible for any unattended alcohol or personal items.
- We do not store any luggage, large bags or bike helmets at the venue.
- By entering Oceans Beach Club, you consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and Oceans Beach communications, without payment or copyright.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed inside the beach club.
- Oceans Beach will not accept any liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables or money contained within a deposited item(s). We would ask that all customers report immediately to the Manager any missing item.
- No diving into the pool. No running around the pool.